REPAIR & RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA)
RMA PROCESS OVERVIEW
To return product for repair/replacement, an RMA number must be issued from ACI Communications Inc RMA Department. An RMA number may be requested by:
- Filling out the RMA Number Request form (click here)
- Contact RMA Dept. using the ACI website
- Contacting the RMA Department directly
- Contacting an ACI representative – commonly the regional sales rep in your area.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Some pieces of information will be required to issue an RMA number:
- Customer contact information
- Type(s), preferably model number, of product needing repair
- Quantity of each type
- A short description of failure
Typically, ACI is able to turn around 20 separate units within 1 week, depending on the severity of failure/damage.
When packaging product for return to ACI, the RMA number needs to be clearly visible on the outside of the package and/or shipping label.
CALL ACI RMA
To speak to our RMA Dept via phone,
from 6:00am-2:30pm Pacific Time
ACI RMA Dept. Phone Number:
COMPLETE RMA REQUEST
You must have an RMA Number to complete this request.
Call ACI RMA @ 253-813-1043